THIS FORM SHOULD ONLY BE COMPLETED BY CANDIDATES WHO INTEND TO REGISTER AT:
THIS FORM CAN ONLY BE SUBMITTED BY UPLOADING CORRECTLY CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS.
Documents can only be certified by:
- Registrar of a South African public university
- South African Embassy, Consulate, High Commission or Trade mission in a foreign country
- Public Notary
PLEASE NOTE: Sworn translations into English must accompany documents originally issued in another language.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Proof of Payment for the applicable exemption fee. The money is not refundable if the applicant does not qualify or fails to respond to letters regarding the application, within 120 days of the first letter.
- Identification documents (ID or Passport or birth certificate)
- School leaving (matric) certificate
- Post School Qualifications and Academic Records
- If you have an American High School Diploma:
- Admission letter issued by the Registrar of an accredited university in the United States of America
- If you are a married woman:
- Marriage certificate or divorce order
If you are applying for foreign conditional exemption or
If you are applying on the basis of mature age (older than 23):
- Download and complete the M30 application form
Submit the completed form with supporting documentation as specified above to the Registrar of the University at which the candidate proposes to register. The application must be signed by the Registrar in support of the application.